<Announcement> Whitehill <xsl>Composer Tutorial ...

<Announcement> Whitehill <xsl>Composer Tutorial ...

No more hand coding XSL! Whitehill Technologies is pleased to announce a
special tutorial featuring Whitehill <xsl>Composer, the industry's first
real-time, WYSIWYG, Drag and Drop stylesheet generator. Due to the
overwhelming response to the download invitation
(<http://www.whitehill.com/products/prod4.html>), I would like to now
encourage you to attend a tutorial via <http://www.webex.com/>, Friday,
September 22nd 2000 at 1pm EST. All the basic functionality of Whitehill
<xsl>Composer will be covered and you will be invited to email me with any
questions you might have.

Please log on 15 minutes early to ensure the conference call connection
works properly. To join the meeting visit the Webex URL above and:
1. Select the Today's Meetings link in the left-hand frame and select
'Whitehill <xsl>Composer Tutorial' from the list of scheduled meetings.
2. Login using your first name and email address. Webex will download and
install a plug-in on your PC.
3. When the download is complete wait to connect to the server.
4. On the bottom left of the Presentation Screen you will find our Meeting #
and Phone Conference Call #.
5. Dial the phone # and enter the meeting # using your touchtone pad. You
should now be teleconferenced into both the audio and video presentation.

I will guide you through a virtual tutorial of <xsl>Composer. This tutorial
will last approximately 30 minutes. We ask that questions be emailed to me
at jdorey@whitehill.com <mailto:jdorey@whitehill.com> after the presentation
is concluded and they will be
answered within 24 hours. Or feel free to call us at 1-888-944-8344. We
are pleased to be able to offer you the Whitehill <xsl> Composer tutorial
and invite you to download an evaluation copy of the product from the
Whitehill Technologies Homepage.

Once again, thank you all for your valuable feedback and interest!

Cheers,
-jim

Jim Dorey MCSE MCP+I CNE
Senior Product Manager