<Announcement> Whitehill <xsl>Composer Released!

<Announcement> Whitehill <xsl>Composer Released!

No more hand coding XSL! Whitehill Technologies is pleased to announce the
general availability of Whitehill <xsl>Composer, the industry's first
real-time, WYSIWYG, Drag and Drop stylesheet generator. Thank you all for
the enormous interest shown in our Beta Program and I would like to now
invite you to visit <http://www.whitehill.com/products/prod4.html> to
download
a fully functional trial version today. Whitehill <xsl>Composer can be
installed and fully functional in one day, and with its project-based
methodology, it is easy to track all your XSL projects that are underway in
an organized and efficient manner.

Once again, thank you all for your valuable feedback and interest!

Cheers,
-jim

Jim Dorey MCSE MCP+I CNE
Senior Product Manager