XSL vs. XSLT and processors vs. parsers

I have recently become confused between the difference of XSLT and actual
XSL.  I also have not been able to ratianalize the difference between a
parser and a processor... does anyone know of a page or source of
information to shed light on this?  I realize that it is rather elementary
but I have been unable to identify any sources of information that are
understandable.

Ben