Re: Can XSL/XSLT draw nodes/applets

Yenhooi,

Some people (including me) have done some experiments using XSLT to drive
the creation of SVG (an XML-based vector graphics format) to get pictures,
including pictures of tree structures, from XML. And yes, it is fairly slow
(though not necessarily as slow as alternative approaches). But depending
on your needs, you might be able to get away with this approach.

Cheers,
Wendell