XSLT and SVG

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone on the list had been able to get XSLT to
successfully produce altered SVG i.e. transform an SVG source document to an
SVG output document. For example, altering the value of some attributes.

I am not asking about transforming XML source documents to SVG output using
XSLT. That is fairly straightforward.

However, I can't seem to get SVG to SVG transformations working at all. I
would appreciate any suggestions, or even a simple working code sample.

By the way, I am using Instant Saxon 5.4.1.

Andrew Watt