Re: My favourite XSLT enhancement requests

|  > MSXSL3, NovellXSL, OracleXSL, Saxon, Xalan, and xt.
|            ^^^^^^^^^
| Best known? I count myself as fairly knowledgeable about XSLT, but I
| have never heard of it.

NovellXSL is an integrated part of Novell's DIRXML product
(maybe others) but they don't make it available separately to
the best of my knowledge. I guess it's not one of the best
known, but they provide valuable implementation experience
and feedback nonetheless to the WG.

Sorry for the confusion.