Editing XML data in HTML - How can this be done?

XML + XSL ==> HTML and this can look beautiful

I have an XML Record I want the user to be able to edit in a browser, How
would this be done?

The user can not change the XML Structure, only the content in TEXT nodes.

eg <Name> Fred </Name>
I have written my own XML parser and now I have to "merge" my XML with some
Display presentation and then be able to get the new XML back as data after
it has been edited.
What is the best solution????

Trevor Croll