Re: Is there any way to get the system directory or the full path to thecurrent xsl file?

Aaron Miller writes:
>I'm trying to include another xsl file into the one I'm using, and for
>some reason, the href attribute of the include must have an absolute
>file path for this to work.

Xalan supports relative file paths, and I believe several other
processors do. So the question becomes: relative to where? The answer
depends on the environment in which you're running the processor.

>Otherwise the xslt processor looks in the wrong directory for the file.
>What I would like to do to fix this is simply read the xsl root
>directory pathname into a variable, and attach it to the filename that
>way. Can this be done?

The path can be passed in via a parameter, but you can't use the
parameter in xsl:include!
.................David Marston