RE: Free Software Company

While there are plenty of reasons why non-proprietry software is a good
thing, I think 'proprietry software is the enemy' is a bit melodramatic.
Quite frankly, if no-one was paying for the software we have today, then
there would be no great incentive in companies to make better software. We'd
end up with a world full of linux applications, each with it's own
non-standard interface, and each programmer catering to their' own biases &
subjective ideals. Such a road is great for programmers and computer
experts, and terrible for people who don't have advanced computing skills
(Read 'most of the world').
My 3 off-topic cents.
-Matt
Warning: This email, including any attachments,
is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.
Republication and redissemination,
including posting to news groups or web pages,
is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Brooker's Limited.