RE: Free Software Company

You must add:
"7. From each developer, according to his ability, to each world citizen
according to his need" for this to truly represent the free developers.
Then I too will join the glorious revolution.

Also off-topic, is radhakrishnan a malayalan name?  Evokes the statesman who
annotated my favourite version of the "gita", but I did not expect he was
from Kerala?

Cheers,
-J

--