Re: XSLT V 1.1

----- Original Message -----
From: Thorbjorn Ravn Andersen <TRA@stibo.dk>

> > 4. document() should accept only URI.
>
> The two-argument version of document( "where", /) allows me to use an XSL file on a web
server, and still include files from the same directory as the original XML-file.

I don't understand what is your rationale.  Could you please
provide the XSL ? In return I'l try to provide the invariant which
will work without document() with 2 prameters.

> I have actually filed a bug report on Xalan on this matter.

... and you'll have no need to wait for 'bug' to be fixed ;-)

Rgds.Paul.