Re: XSLT and Text Processing Languages

I'll look at this some more if you can send the DTD and a sample of what
the data might look like. What jumps off the page as "strange" OmniMark work
is the multiple elements storing the %c and not doing any processing their
immediatly. What I need to see is how deeply your elements nest, and the size
of the data being stored.

You are right that I have never had to worry about memory use, but I have seen
some simple aditions to a fast efficient program suddenly bring the whole thing
to a grinding halt. The other part of the answer maybe in another reply that
indicated OmniMark might use all avaialbe memory - although I can't prove
that either.

Do you know about the OMUG mailing list? You can submit this type of problem/
question to the general OmniMArk community and a number of users will answer
or provide help. Some of the OmniMark employees also pitch solutions there as
well.

..dan