Re: Axis problem

Juergen Baier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a XSLT beginner and I recently run into a problem.

Juergen --

It's a little difficult to tell what you're talking about without
specific examples of XXXXXX.  However, remember that value-of select
XPath Expressions are evaluated with respect to a context.  In your
case, that context is supplied by the enclosing for-each element.

The instantiation/execution of the choose element (which is the template
body of the for-each) is done once for each node satisfying in your
for-each select node-set.  All sub-elements of the choose element
operate within that context.

Your "someClass name:" value-of select expression does not change the
context which is used for evaluating the rest of the elements since that
context was set by the enclosing for-each.

HTH,
Gary