RE: How to display page numbers using xsl

> It is for all transformations using XSLT - but I get the feeling you may
> be
> using MSXML, in which case you need MSXML3 before you can use that
> namespace

	Hi Matthew,
	      I did download the MSXML3 parser and ran the xmlinst.exe in my
local directory
	'C:\winnt\system'.

	I generate a XML schema from the ADO recordset and load the file in
the DOM object created by
	xmldoc = server.createObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")

	I match the pattern 'rs:data/z:row' in the xml schema and run a loop
to access each node below it.

	Now I get a error 'Reference to undeclared namespace prefix rs.'

	Am I forgetting something?

	Rama.