RE: Book review of XSLT Programmers Reference available

<q>Practical & production value of the book is fine, it hasn't fallen apart
yet despite heavy usage, and general propping-open-of-page-with-coffee-cup
abuse</q>

Beg to differ here.
Because its so thick, and I want to type and read/use it,
the spine and cover have seperated, and I don't think it will
be long before its loose.

Couldn't quibble with any of the remainder though.

one more, whats a <q>fargin FAQ</q> ?

A Netherlands speciality? Sounds vaugely rude to me :-)

Regards DaveP