RE: Has document(string) in MSXML 3 (July preview) worked for anyone?

Sara,

I used the document function already successfully, although with attribute
values. However, I just tested it with the following code and it seemed to
work fine ... (MSXML Beta 3.0 July Release)

---- source doc
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="DocTest.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<Source id="1"/>