RE: Incrementing variables

Ok think dungeons and dragons. If you can get to a lower level then the
Amulet can have a different points value. You can get to another level with
a call-templates spell. When the spell wears off then the Amulet regains
it's higher level points value. Being magic the Amulet can't lose or gain
points on any level.

Ciao Chris
p.s. If anyone knows where the Amulet of Zendor is then let me know.

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml