RE: Position() question

>He stated the requirement of 'preserving whitespace', which is why I
>didn't suggest this method. He apparently needs to do something (what?)
>with the whitespace-only text nodes that come between his <head> and
><text> elements. I couldn't tell what he wanted, though. Anyway that's why
>I didn't suggest the above solution, and held off on mentioning xsl:number
>because I still wouldn't know for sure what he wanted to do with the
>whitespace. :)

I wanted to preserve whitespace because there is formatting such as carriage
returns which need to be preserved through from source to destination, and I
don't want to be inserting them in the XSLT.

Thanks for your solution(s) Jeni -
Cheers,
Matt
Warning: This email, including any attachments,
is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.
Republication and redissemination,
including posting to news groups or web pages,
is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Brooker's Limited.