Re: XSL in Perl

On Sat, Sep 02, 2000 at 05:18:21AM +1200, Dan Morrison wrote:
> Steve Morrison wrote:
> >
> > Has anyone had experience in using Perl for XSLT? I've heard of various processors out there, but, I was wondering how complete they were, or if any have been used in real world situations with success?

There is an XS library called 'Sablotron' that works with perl, it's really
fast, and has the potential to be even faster (It's not Java, it's not perl,
it's C).

It's at: http://www.gingerall.com/

(There are API's for C, too)

Anyone know of a way to use FO's in perl? (Or any way to produce postscript
via XML in perl?)

Jamie