RE: xml -> rtf

Matt:

XML Spy (http://www.icon-is.com/) can create a xml file from a Word file.  Maybe
this would help to round trip from xml back to word.

Brand

"Johnson, Matthew C. (LNG-MBC)" <Matthew.C.Johnson@bender.com>@mulberrytech.com
on 09/01/2000 12:42:33 PM

Please respond to xsl-list@mulberrytech.com

Sent by:  owner-xsl-list@mulberrytech.com

To:   "'xsl-list@mulberrytech.com'" <xsl-list@mulberrytech.com>
cc:
Subject:  RE: xml -> rtf

Sorry, I didn't put all of the background of my requirements in my original
posting.  My real requirement is to return a .doc file from XML by means of
an automated process.  I am looking at using RTF as an intermediary step.
So, while opening HTML in Word would work as a manual process, it won't work
for "lights out" processing.

However, your point on converting to HTML is worth looking into because
there
may be more utilities available to convert HTML to
RTF.  But now I'm back at step one of looking for that utility or writing it
from scratch ... :-)

Matt