RE: Possible to create HDML?

Thanks Joshua for your comment.  But how exactly did you do it?  And my
additional question is that if I can use saxon to do the work.  I found
HDMLHandler using XT but not working.  If you know, how can I produce the
outcome like,

<HDML Version=3.0>
  <CHOICE NAME=card1>
    <ACTION TYPE=ACCEPT DEST="#card2">