RE: MSXML3 Namespace confusing

http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm#Q4
has some info.  you should look at xsl:sort as
a compliant way to replace order-by, then you can
use just one namespace.  If possible, you should
phase out use of the TR/WD namespace since it is
now outdated and noncompliant.

I am currently trying to collect a list of
WD-xsl (MSXSL IE5 dialect) elements that have
been dropped in favor of newer W3C items in
the new MSXML3 processor versions.  I'll add
a chart of these in the FAQ when I get a good
list.  Also, the FAQ has a pointer to a converter
which will convert old stylesheets to the new syntax
which might be able to help you.

Thanks!
-Joshua