Node numbering

I realise what I am about to ask is really a DHTML question rather than an
XSL one, but as I am trying to use DHTML to generate XML I suspect the
members of this mailing list will have been more likely to have encountered
this problem than most DHTMLers.

I want to use radio buttons to allow users to select one of three permitted
values that I have allowed for one of the attributes on one of my XML
elements. However, the attribute has to apply to each line in a table of
entries. Because HTML requires you to use a different attribute name for
each set of radio buttons, to avoid the entries for one line overwriting the
entries for the next I have to index the names assigned to each set, Order1,
Order2, etc. The problem is that I then want to use a loop to generate the
XML from this. I have a loop that starts
     for (i=0; i < document.all.PropertyName.length; i++)
            {text += '<Component type="' +
document.all.Order(i).getAttribute('value') + '">\n';

Now this cannot work, because it tells you to get the ith Order object, not
the entry whose name is Order+i. But I cannot see any mechanism that allows
me to ask for the value attribute of an object whose name is composed of
Order+i. Can anyone suggest how I could get around this problem, or do I
have to use a very messy looking option menu to be able to make use of the
loop?

Thanks

Martin Bryan