RE: propagating entities definitions into resulting XML

At 12:20 20/07/00 +0100, you wrote:
> > How can I get the entities definitions from an XML file (inside the
> > <!DOCTYPE [...> element) and put it into the XML file
> > resulting from my XSLT transformation ?
> >
>You can't, I'm afraid: XSLT operates on the tree derived from parsing the
>XML source and expanding all entity definitions, so the XSLT processor has
>no idea where the entity definitions or entity references were.
>
>Mike Kay

Thanks for your (infortunate) answer.

Does anybody know how I could this, then :
Have an file with my entities included (by a parameter file entity) in my
result XML doc ?
Would something like this work, for example :
<!DOCTYPE test SYSTEM "test.dtd" [
   <!ENTITY % myent PUBLIC "-//ME//MYENT//EN" "myent.ent">
   %myent;
]>

Thanks in advance
--