RE: Binary characters to output stream

> Is it possible to output binary characters from an XSLT
> transformation?
>  The type of output I need is actually
> [ESC]command;

Unfortunately the only characters you can output are characters allowed in
XML, and this excludes all characters in the C0 group except TAB, CR, and
LF.

The easiest workaround is to output the character in an escaped form, e.g.
\27\, and then pipe the output through a filter program that unescapes it.

Mike Kay