RE:

> >People on this list answer questions with remarkable
> patience. I'm sure
> >you're not the first to post on this list before looking at the
> >documentation, your only crime is to admit it. Sorry, but I
> don't think
> >that's an efficient use of anyone's time.
>
> I understand that but the least that I thought someone could
> do is point me
> in the direction of some sort of documentation.  All that we
> have been able
> to find is the W3C web site and you almost need to know XSLT
> to understand
> it.  It would have taken just as much time to say OK here is some
> documentation that is decypherable, go read it and it says a
> lot more for
> the person.

* Check out the FAQ at www.dpawson.co.uk for good starter info
  that is more easily digested than W3C specs.

* You can also buy Mike Kay's book from Wrox press.

* If you are using Internet Explorer or MSXML, check
  http://www.netcrucible.com/xsl/msxml-faq.htm

* www.vbxml.com has some beginner/tutorial type info on XSL

* www.xml101.com has some tutorials

* http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/xmlsdk/xslp817w.htm has