XSL for multiple WML from single XML document on the fly

 Hi guys/gals,

 I need to write XSL for generating more than one WML documents on the fly from one
 XML document. These WML documents need to be linked on the fly. Can anyone suggest
 me to write XSL?

 I am trying to write but it is not able to link to other WML documents. It is throwing
 error.

 Thanks in advance,

 Vinay Jaiswal