RE: getting element name into html using MSXML3 (Arrogant RTFM)

Dan Morrison wrote in reply:
> OK, I've managed to keep out of silly flame-wars up until now, so I'll
> give up and go back to doing something constructive like
> helping people
> or building something...

I think you were quite restrained really *grin*

Interesting to note postings in the last month:

Dan: 22 (of which 1 was a question; 21 were answers/ debates)
Paulo: 2 (of which 1 was a flame...)

Not wishing to get involved, but Dan *has* been one of the more useful
people on the list of late...

Ben