Re: feature request

James Robertson writes:

 > Is it better to put the burden on the users or
 > the implementers?
 >
 > This is but one of many real-word issues that
 > has been encountered now that XML/XSL/XPath/etc
 > has gone "live". If there isn't a committment
 > to meet real-world needs, what are we all on
 > about?

Its a fair point, but I don't think its new. The X* specs were created
in public, by "users", not implementors (per se), and they almost all
seemed to have decided that entities should not survive a parse. Take
them to task, but take them on at a higher level than XSLT, imho.

speaking as a user, I find xinclude easier to understand than entities
anyway :-}

Sebastian