RE: Can XSL recognize IE5 versus Netscape?

:At 10 May 2000 11:57 -0400, Medina, Edward wrote:
: > I'm wondering if there something that I can do with XSL that
: > if IE5 is being used then do this, if Netscape is being used
: > then do that!  Just like the choose/when elements of XSL.
:In http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/processor-version.xsl, I
:used multiple namespaces and <choose> elements in each namespace to
:control the output.  The stylesheet relies on web browsers ignoring
:non-HTML elements, since for each namespace, the elements in the other
:namespace are literal result elements that are copied to the result
:tree.
:
:Regards,
:Tony Graham
How exactly did you do that?  I guess I should go to the
site and see huh?

Thanks!

Eddy