Re: Java Servlets

>      Apart from working on Linux, we need to set up on a NT
>      platform. Does
>      anyone have any comments based on their experience on what
>      we should buy
>      and what are the  alternatives?

You should also take a look at OrionServer. It's a 100% Pure Java, J2EE
Application Server that is MUCH faster than JRun, and is very comparable
in cost to JRun(cheaper IIRC). It is also free for development.

http://www.orionserver.com/

Noah

p.s. I'm not affiliated with OrionServer, just a satisfied user :)