RE: XSLT Programmers Reference

In the border control building between Turkey and Iran are large 20 foot
high portraits of the Ayatola and Ataturk glowering at each other across the
borderline. This prompted us to give marks out of 10 for pics of the
Ayatola. You get an 8. Now if you could just brush your eyebrows up a bit
;-)hahahaha