From: Medina, Edward
Sent: Wednesday, 26 April, 2000 3:08 PM
To: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Subject: Broken link problems anyone?

I don't know why, and/or what is causing the
problem, but Netscape from time to time will
give me a broken link for some of my images.

They appear fine in IE, and some even appear
fine in Netscape.  There is no difference in the
XSL, and I have looked at the HTML and there
is no difference when you look at the
graphic that was displayed, and the one that was not.

Anyone know if this is a Netscape Bug (I'm parsing it
through Saxon), or saxon.

Any ideas anyone?

Eddy