RE: XSL-List admin query

In Microsoft Outlook 2000 I use the following rules:

  Move messages sent to xsl-list@mulberrytech.com to folder xsl-list.
  Move messages sent to xsl-list-digest@mulberrytech.com to folder xsl-list.

I also have a rule which brings messages containing keywords such as
Microsoft and MSXML to my attention.  This has been quite effective for me.

- Jonathan Marsh
  Microsoft