RE: That didnt work either! RE: How to add a "less than" or "greater than" sign?

But how will you make it to display ur open and close tags.It will display
only the Type attribute name in ur output.right?.Or am I not getting this
correctly.I thought Mozamm was asking for displaying his attribute names as
tags and having a value for it.

Francis

The woods are lovely,dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,