Is it time for an XSLT-list?

I've just waded through about 140 messages on the xsl-list, and about half
of them were questions about the IE5 1998 XSL, and in very many of these
cases the authors didn't make that clear in the posting, so it took about 10
seconds to delete each one.

I wonder if it's time for those of us who aren't interested in IE5 1998 XSL
to take ourselves off to a new XSLT-list, where hopefully these people won't
find us?

I don't particularly want to acknowledge that "XSL" now means the old
Microsoft dialect of XSLT-as-it-was, but it's beginning to look as if that's
becoming the de facto situation.

Mike Kay