Re: possible bug in xalan - document() function?

Thank you for pointing that out. But changing that got me to the point I
were yesterday, and the problem I really wanted to provoke :)

This is the output from cocoon with the corrected input:
java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.apache.xalan.xpath.MutableNodeListImpl.
        isNodeAfterSibling(MutableNodeListImpl.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.xalan.xpath.MutableNodeListImpl.
        isDOMNodeAfter(MutableNodeListImpl.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.xalan.xpath.MutableNodeListImpl.
        isNodeAfter(MutableNodeListImpl.java:459)
	at org.apache.xalan.xpath.MutableNodeListImpl.
       addNodeInDocOrder(MutableNodeListImpl.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.xalan.xslt.FuncDocument.execute(FuncDocument.java, Compiled
Code)
	at org.apache.xalan.xpath.Function.execute(Function.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPath.executeFunction(XPath.java:1253)
	at org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPath.execute(XPath.java:1357)

A null-pointer in a very internal method in xalan. I just had a brief look
at the code, the code doesn't check if the incoming arguments are null,
perhaps the intention is that incoming parameters will never be null.

Soo.. has anyone seen this before?

Cheers,
Martin