How to create an HTML file with the correct ext in lotusXSL

Hi all,

 	I'm using lotusXSL and the "redirect" extension to create more
than one file from my XML and XSL documents. More concisely, i want to
create one HTML file for each ocurring tag (of some fixed type) i have in
my XML document. For example, in my XML file i
have:

 <cat>
  <name> cat1 </name>
 </cat>
 <cat>
  <name cat2 </name>
 </cat>

I want my XSL processor to create cat1.html and cat2.html.
With the redirection mechanism in lotus I can do this like:

<xls:template match="cat">
 <redirect:open select="name" />
  <redirect:write select="name">
    ... transformation goes here...

  </redirect:write>
 <redirect:close select="name"/>
</xsl:template>

The problem I have is that i can't create the files with the correct
extension. The code snipet above only creates files with no extension. How
can I create .html files? I've tried XPath functions in the select
atribute, things like : <redirect:open select="concat(name, ".html")">,
with no avail. Thanks in advance.

Artur Matos (ei96024@fe.up.pt)