DocBook....

Hi all,

Although this is not the right mailing list, I wonder if there is anyone
outthere using XML version of DocBook. I tried to apply XSL that come along
with it and failed in doing so.....

IF someone is using it (XML Docbook and XSL, not CSS), I'd appreciate to
know with which processor and are there any specific header information in
the XML file that I should consider....

thx

SeJo