From: owner-xsl-lisHjÂ:lbrytech.com
[.com]On">mailto:owner-xsl-list@mulberrytech.com]On Behalf Of Fior
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 11:59
To: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Subject: RE: ** security problem and link

>: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@icl.com>
>To: "'xsl-list@mulberrytech.com'" <list@mulberrytech.com>
>Subject: RE: ** security problem and link
>Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:59:32 -0000
>
>  I did a servlet that give in output a file .xml and I
> > wrote a file xsl to read this xml.
> > But when I cal servlet the browser shows a window where tell
> > me that it cannot reads .xsl because  have a security problem.
>;I'm afraid the people on this list are good at answering XSL problems, but
>problems with browser and servlet configurat are a bit out of scope,
>especially if you don't say what products you are using.

Umh,
My browser is InternetExplorer and I don't think that the problem
is servlet configuration. But perhaps is a browser configuration...

This is my xml file.t;?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="c:\marcella.xsl"?>
&FSet>
<PF code="001" short="pppp"/>"
<PF code="002" short="bbbb"/>"
</PFSet>

And marcella.xsl is:

&xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://w3.org/TR/WD-xsl">
<xsl:template match="/">
<CENTER>
<H1>PF List: </H1&<table border="1" width="75%" align="center" background="BACKGROUND.gif">
<TH>PF Code</TH>
<TH>PF Delt;/TH>
<xsl:for-each select="PFSet/PF">
<TR ALIGN="CENTER">
<TD><xsl:value-of select="@code"/>&lD>
<TD><xsl:value-of select="@short"/></TD>
</TR>
</xsl:for-each>
</CENTE;
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

xml file is output of my servlet.
In the past mrvlet output was an html file. Now I converted
it with xml file and his stylesheet.
But the browser shows a security informa window.
I tried to substitute c:\marcella.xsl for http protocol,
but I don't solve the problem.

> > Seconoblem is that I don't know how to create
> > a table with a label that anyone corresponds at an href.
> > Sorry my little english,
>
>Perhaps we would understand if you try to explain the problem in XML and
>HTML. Tell us what HjÂ: iut is and whMike.
I have a table within my xsl file:

<TH>PF Code</TH>
<TH>PF Descr</TH>
<xsl:foch select="PFSet/PF">