RE: XSL or CSS

Assuming that Netscape 6.0 will be based on Mozilla, my guess is it won't
support XSL. Mozilla is an open source project and there are some requests
in their list of bugs for XSLT support, but no indication that they have
decided to actually grant these requests and implement XSLT.

If you're interested see http://www.mozilla.org or
http://bugzilla.mozilla.org and go to bug nr 18722 and 18706.

Linda