RE: Filtering using XSL

The following stylesheet does something with your input, but you still
haven't explained your requirements clearly enough for us to know whether
it's the output you want.

<xsl:transform
 version="1.0"

<xsl:template match="Main">
<Main><xsl:apply-templates/></Main>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="Chapter[@Value='false']"/>

<xsl:template match="Chapter[@Value='true']">
<Chapter Value="true"><xsl:apply-templates/></Chapter>
</xsl:template>