Re: Recent Mac OS X Build?

On Apr 8, 2005, at 7:45 AM, Eric McDonald wrote:

Bob Beaty wrote:
Not trying to be a pest, here... but are those folks who built Xconq for Mac OS X no longer doing so? I play it exclusively on my OS X machine and would love to stay up on the latest improvements in the game.

I would love it if someone would build for MacOS too. However, I do not presently have a working, modern Mac and thus cannot attempt it. I may use the Sourceforge compile farm at some point, but that is down the road. I have other priorities right now....

As far as other Mac people go: Stan Shebs seems too busy to do much with Xconq nowadays; Hans Ronne is no longer active with the project; Robert Goulding started to work on building a recent version on OS X, but I never heard back from him; I received private email from another guy who offered to look into it, but I never heard back from him either....

Sorry, have been away at conferences etc. for the last few weeks. Will get back onto it, and send you more details in the next couple of days (all, alas, unsatisfactory attempts to build the Tk interface for OSX).

Robert.