Re: New File Release: xconq-7.5.0-0pre.0.20041228

Hi,
I think the new release sounds great.
I wondered if the support for Mac OSX has simply dried up?
I see in the SourceForge web site that it's considered "unsupported". That would be too bad. I was excited when the port to OS X was done and have been keeping up ever since. While I understand the market forces, I would have thought that xconq is not so much about market forces as the desire by some great guys to do great work and share it with a bunch of happy gamers.
If the Mac OS X support is dead, then I'll live with the last version that works for me.
If not, then maybe a significant release like this needs a companion release of the Mac OS X side.

Bob