Xconq Networking

Hello Xconquerors,

I am curious about any networking problems that you might be having with Xconq. If you have network games that regularly fall out of sync, I would like to know which platforms you are playing Xconq on, and which games you are playing.
I just finished watching two AI players duke it out in the Default game for 118 turns without any network problems (and I quit because I got bored watching them). This was on Linux and on the same machine (two instances of Xconq running). However, I know that other people have attempted the Default game over the Internet in the past, and had much less success.

  Thanks,