Re: SDL/ParaGUI Development Progress

Lincoln Peters wrote:
On Sun, 2004-11-14 at 14:31, Eric McDonald wrote:

Those wishing to make their own themes might do well to take a look at these files. The XML files in the 'paragui-tests' directory describe screen layouts. ParaGUI can read these layouts to automatically set up screens.

Does this mean that ParaGUI would be able to use different themes depending on which game is being used? I seem to remember something like that being discussed earlier

This is exactly what I am referring to, but regarding themes not layouts.

In fact, it might even get easier to implement if a system of game
categorization like the one I described yesterday was implemented, as it
sounds like you could have a different default theme for each genre,

That is an interesting thought.