New Proposed Xconq Web Site Online

Hello Xconquerors,

I am pleased to announce a proposed new web site for Xconq. The new
website is designed to bring game players with fresh, updated
information about Xconq and provide several mechanisms where gamers and
developers can go to get help or see what's new.

You may view the new websit here:

  http://www.xconq.org

Specifically, Xconq's new proposed site provides the following benefits:

  * Community Story Submission

  * "Searchable" story archive

  * Forums

  * Newsletters

  * Reviews

Anyone may submit an item that of interest to the site. Simply click,
"Submit story," write your story in the boxes provided, and press the
"submit" button. The admin team will go over the story (usually the same
day) and--in all likelihood--post it!

The forums area provide a permanent, searchable, area where users and
developers can meet to discuss issues online.

I really wanted to update the look of the Xconq site while preserving
Xconq's heritage. Most everything you're used to seeing on the
"sources.redhat" site is located topmost on the upper left area of the
page for easy access. I have faithfully re-posted the content so that
while the content's "look" may be different (matching the overall site),
the information is exactly the same.

While there's still some work to do, there will be new story posted
every weekday to the site so check in every once in awhile to see what's
new!

Gratuitous? Not really. It's my way of giving back.

Very Truly Yours,
| Cooper Stevenson        | Em:  cooper@gencom.us            |
| GenCom                  | Ph:  541.924.9434                |
| "Working For IT"        | Www: http://www.gencom.us        |