Re: Table Request: Accident-Occupant-Effect

Elijah Meeks wrote:

Only accidents don't affect occupants.  So, if anyone
can think of a better solution to this problem, let me
know, otherwise, if somebody in the know gets the
chance, I think it's worthwhile to see accidents
affect occupants.

Or how about a new unit property, 'auto-upgrade-chance'? By default this would be 100%, so as to not interfere with the regular auto-upgrade mechnaism. However, you could set it to 25%, and make sure that no materials, advances, size, etc... are required for the auto-upgrade. This feels less hackish than using accidents for such purpose, and may prove useful in other situations as well.

Eric

P.S. Between you and Lincoln, it sounds like I am going to be doing kernel hacking rather than SDL UI hacking this weekend. I guess I'll have to cloister myself in a monastery somewhere with a laptop and no access to the outside world, if I ever want to stay on track. :-)