Re: New Windows Installer

Eric McDonald wrote:

There have been a number of improvements:
(1) The AI should now do a better job at researching advances. (Thanks to Lincoln Peters for taking the first step in this direction.) More can still be done on this subject, but if you want to see what the AI is capable of now, then play the Advances game. You may find that at least one AI-controlled side has War Chariots (powerful units) by turn 22 or 23, and that several will likely have Elephants (very powerful units) by turn 30.

I just found a serious bug in the advance picking code. I would suggest that Opal not be played against AI opponents until I fix it. So much for all the testing I did....