Re: Standard Game Graphics

Elijah Meeks wrote:

You'll need neo-trident.gif, which I'm going to send
to Jim and Eric and anyone else who wants it.  I think
the game looks better.

Looks good. Personally, I would prefer if your 'Trident' variant was made into the default, and the old graphics were made into some sort of oldtimers variant. I mean, I think a major point of this exercise was to help Xconq present a more polished image to new players, and your new graphics do that much better than the old ones. But, that's just my opinion; I guess we'll have to see what others say. (I suppose some people have been looking at the old graphics for so long that anything new will seem alien and objectionable....)